I started a dishcloth a couple of weeks ago. A couple of spots on it looked funky and I was half tempted to just pull the entire thing apart (knitters call this frogging--rip it, rip it) and start over. This is my default outlook. I hosed up and the world is going to implode, let's just chuck it and start over. Fortunately, I was able to stall this initial reaction by looking at this as an engineering problem. The results were not what I desired and I had no idea what I did to get to this point. I start to thinking, what can I do to try and avoid this next time. So, I started working backwards.