- Set CrockPot to high. Melting took less than an hour.
- Place liner into separate pot.
- Stir wax to make sure everything is melted, if the resin has not completely integrated. There will be a liquid layer floating over a thicker stickier layer.
- Pour into lined pot.
- Use paper to absorb remaining wax, prior to turning off the CrockPot.
- Put the lined pot into the freezer. This allows the bag to pull free easier.
This mostly worked, there is still a thin layer of gunk on the crockpot, going to grab some isopropyl and see if this dissolves the remains. Other possibles include kitchen oils as the wax/resin is oil soluble.